Recommended Readings on Classical Education
- Classical education: The Oldest Ideas for the Youngest Minds, Jason Caros, Founding Principal, Founders Classical Academy, Lewisville, TX
- The Well-Trained Mind, Susan Wise Bauer
- Core Knowledge: How Do We Know This Works, E.D. Hirsch, Jr.
- Reading Comprehension Requires Knowledge – of Words and the World, E.D. Hirsch, Jr.
- Classical Education: The Movement Sweeping the Nation, Gene Edward Veith, Jr.,/Andrew Kern
- The Making of Americans: Democracy and our Schools, E.D. Hirsch, Jr.
- Cultural Literacy, E.D. Hirsch, Jr.
- Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right from Wrong: and What We Can Do About It, William Kilpatrick
- The Seven Laws of Teaching, John Milton Gregory
- The Lost Tools of Learning, Dorothy Sayers
error: Content is protected !!